Zgemma H2s not picking up signal - do i have a sky cable or virgin? [pic attached]

quick question turned on zgemma box for first time an was stuck on page which said openvix please wait for like 10 mins got fed up an turned off is that normal? as just plugged bakc in my openbox to watch the footy

UPDATE: got the box and channels working!!! I dont understand. Just found signal on transponder > manual search > single satellite and found 955 channels!

now, when i switch off and switch on it shows 0% SNR and im having to go on signal finder and moving over a transponder with signal in order for the channels to work. Is there a fix for that?

finally, i have a line thats activated but can not get any pay channels (this line was/is activated on my other box) is it just a matter of my line not working on two boxes and only one?

absolutely happy with the progress so far after the long week iv had.

advice would be appreciated!!

Was gonna say that too, Tich. The single cable should be connected to LNB and Tuner B turned off in the system config.

quick question turned on zgemma box for first time an was stuck on page which said openvix please wait for like 10 mins got fed up an turned off is that normal? as just plugged bakc in my openbox to watch the footy

You should of started your own thread rather than jumping on this 1 The answer to your problem press 101 on remote as the skin is set as sky 1 and won't clear till you put your line in. If you press 101 will give you BBC 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE: got the box and channels working!!! I dont understand. Just found signal on transponder > manual search > single satellite and found 955 channels!

now, when i switch off and switch on it shows 0% SNR and im having to go on signal finder and moving over a transponder with signal in order for the channels to work. Is there a fix for that?

finally, i have a line thats activated but can not get any pay channels (this line was/is activated on my other box) is it just a matter of my line not working on two boxes and only one?

absolutely happy with the progress so far after the long week iv had.

advice would be appreciated!!

Why don't you use Autobouquetmaker ? Scans Lot quicker and puts into groups suggest you do some reading it may help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you sorted this conversion out yet

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Hi mate

yeah, all sorted. Played around with the transponder in the signal finder section.

now facing another problem, have to keep clicking on a different transponder showing signal everytime i switch my tv on from either standby or deep standby. Really annoying but hoping to find a fix on it.

have found 698 channels out of 900+ not sure why though and howni can fix that.

Back