Zgemma H2S .. Restore to factory settings ?

Joe2

All,

Just after a bit of help , l’ve got a an H2S ( 2 years old , complete with box ) that I want to put back to factory default settings so I can sell it , it currently has a ‘Sly Q ‘ skin when it’s fired up so want to return it to its original out of box format so I sell it and stay this side of legal . Any help or advice much appreciated ,

Cheers Joe

Have a look at willows tool kit http://techkings.org/resources/willobuild-enigma2-toolkit.64/ formatting usb for flashing.

Once usb is formatted unzip zip file drag the zgemma folder to usb go inside the zgemma folder then h2 then change notice to force.

Power off box put USB in back USB port power on and box should flash.

When it's flashed it should start a wizard just power off then when sold new user can setup from fresh.

Or you could ask the buyer what image his tv region and set it up so its just a case of him connecting lnbs and his lan if having a line on it I did it for 2 people who bought my h2s and my star 2s off me

Last edited:
Or you could ask the buyer what image his tv region and set it up so its just a case of him connecting lnbs and his lan if having a line on it I did it for 2 people who bought my h2s and my star 2s off me

Is that easy to set up Baz ?

Is that easy to set up Baz ?
Yeah if you how to do it mate all I did was flash openatv6.2 then put infinity on it set infinity up then tuner configuration downloaded abm from plugins then green to download plugins extensions then auto bouquet maker opend abm pressed menu to change region then saved it ran a scan asked if I wanted a nit scan (for sly channels) selected yes went and made a brew once done just ran cross epg downloader to populate epg but if I've missed anything @dsayers2014 will probably rectify as he's been helping you on your thread

Yeah if you how to do it mate all I did was flash openatv6.2 then put infinity on it set infinity up then tuner configuration downloaded abm from plugins then green to download plugins extensions then auto bouquet maker opend abm pressed menu to change region then saved it ran a scan asked if I wanted a nit scan (for sly channels) selected yes went and made a brew once done just ran cross epg downloader to populate epg but if I've missed anything @dsayers2014 will probably rectify as he's been helping you on your thread

Thanks a lot to both of gents , all help is much appreciated

Back