zgemma h2s setting 1cline tuner a and 1 cline tuner b

bindou

I need help, my cccam supplier banned my c-line, cause using it on watch and record, I use zgemma h2s.
How to set 2 c-lines 1 for tuner a and 1 for tuner b?
or how to set c-line for tuner a and n-line for tuner b,
please help me

Report•••

I need help, my cccam supplier banned my c-line, cause using it on watch and record, I use zgemma h2s.
How to set 2 c-lines 1 for tuner a and 1 for tuner b?
or how to set c-line for tuner a and n-line for tuner b,
please help me

Report•••
I think what you need is just a multiroom connection will cost a little more.
Because from his point of view there is two people using the line.

multiroom is another way of saying 2 connections or you need to pay for 2 subs and then you can record one and watch another. its configured at provider end.

Last edited:
multiroom is another way of saying 2 connections or you need to pay for 2 subs and then you can record one and watch another. its configured at provider end.
The same line for 2 connections, ok, I don't know if my cline supplier can do that,
I'll contact him, thanks for your help.
But what I asked "2 clines 1 for tuner a and 1 for tuner b" is not possible?

That sounds like a load of cobblers for April 1st , box has only 1 ip and how would they know if you were using a single or quad tuner box?

If you had 2 boxes with the same cline then yes they can ban you.

Never heard of using one cline for 1 tuner and another cline for second tuner.

The one that clears quickest is chosen even if you had 4 clines.

The same line for 2 connections, ok, I don't know if my cline supplier can do that,
Put 2 lines in there if supplier does not do a multiroom connection. I would run those clines via oscam no need to worry about tuner A and tuner B oscam will sort that when selecting a channel. I assume this is for a multi sat or motorized euro line.

Yes its possible via oscam or you can paste both clines into notepad and save as a cccam.cfg file. Load that file as normal and you will have 2 working lines.

That sounds like a load of cobblers for April 1st , box has only 1 ip and how would they know if you were using a single or quad tuner box?

If you had 2 boxes with the same cline then yes they can ban you.

Never heard of using one cline for 1 tuner and another cline for second tuner.

The one that clears quickest is chosen even if you had 4 clines.
Quite common for a single connection line which will not work if 2 channels are playing at the same time. Channels would start to freeze like mad

Quite common for a single connection line which will not work if 2 channels are playing at the same time. Channels would start to freeze like mad
for a long time used without problem, then after the box started to freez, sometime, need to restart softcam, after that not work,
when contact my server supplier, he sent me a shotcut showing line connected in 2 channels same time

Yes its possible via oscam or you can paste both clines into notepad and save as a cccam.cfg file. Load that file as normal and you will have 2 working lines.
I will try both oscam and cccam

I will try both oscam and cccam
hello there,
I used 2 clines of my supplier,
but on his server only 1 is connected showing 2 channels.
how to configure cccam cfg
and oscam server to use 2 clines same time,
thanks for your help

hello there,
I used 2 clines of my supplier,
but on his server only 1 is connected showing 2 channels.
how to configure cccam cfg
and oscam server to use 2 clines same time,
thanks for your help
If only one line is connected then you have entered the line wrong or he has not activated the line.

What his problem then you have paid for two connections. Why does he care if its only using 1 line ? Or why do you care ?

Are both lines connected to the same server ?

If so then i dont think you can config cccam to use one line for one channel and another line doing a second channel unless they are on different sat providers.

Even using 2 lines each from a different server would be beyond my thought process if the channel where from the same sat provider.

If only one line is connected then you have entered the line wrong or he has not activated the line.

What his problem then you have paid for two connections. Why does he care if its only using 1 line ? Or why do you care ?

Are both lines connected to the same server ?

If so then i dont think you can config cccam to use one line for one channel and another line doing a second channel unless they are on different sat providers.

Even using 2 lines each from a different server would be beyond my thought process if the channel where from the same sat provider.
the problem is that the server block the cline when 2 channels same time

As long as the 2 channels work don't worry about the connection, that's the providers way of working and you cant change that. And you dont need cccam.cfg and oscam. Unless you are trying to share.

So you should adopt the principle if it aint broke dont fix it and just enjoy.

Ok saw last bit can you say what 2 channels you are trying to access at same time. One is to record and the other is to view. Have you 2 cables to the H2S and what sat are you on. You have to explain more clearly

the problem is that the server block the cline when 2 channels same time
Thats your suppliers problem you pay for 2 connections, most suppliers would not even give you a second line they would configure the one line he has given you to allow you to connect twice. My advice is use someone else.

And @bmitie is right if the h2s only has one tuner so you can only watch and record one from the same transponder anyway.

The H2S has a twin tuner and loop through but has to be configred correctly. This has me intigued but lacking detail. We really need a lot more info, like the image version and the oscam version ...

Hi
Tuner A connected with diseq c 4 satellites,
tuner B configured as equal to tuner A.
openatv 6.4
oscam version: 1.20
Cccam version: 2.3.2
2 clines on cccam cfg file
2 lines on oscam server file.

Only one cline connet when using the 2 tuners same time

Now that makes it more interesting and complicated. You have quite a few things going against you, box is very old and the images is openatv. If I was usinig a multiswitch I would use a rock solid image like Vix. But to get your system to work is a challenge. How have you configured the multiswitch?

And very important, why are you using ccam and oscam and are you trying to run them at same time? And have you 2 distinct C lines ie 2 ids?

As I said I was using 1 cline for watching and recording, then My line supplier told me that I am resharing the line and will be banned, after that the line freez, sometime not work.
So I told supplier to give me another line so can use both lines for the 2 tuners.
For your information the 2 clines are good and work well when tested them in another box.
The problem when use cccam or oscam only one cline connect to server for the 2 tuners.
About reception no problem, all good.
want to know how to configure 2 lines to connect same time one for tuner A and the second for tuner B

As I said I was using 1 cline for watching and recording, then My line supplier told me that I am resharing the line and will be banned, after that the line freez, sometime not work.
So I told supplier to give me another line so can use both lines for the 2 tuners.
For your information the 2 clines are good and work well when tested them in another box.
The problem when use cccam or oscam only one cline connect to server for the 2 tuners.
About reception no problem, all good.
want to know how to configure 2 lines to connect same time one for tuner A and the second for tuner B
You need to tell your supplier you need the one Cline to allow 2 connections from one ip address known as Multiroom, Not 2 CLines, If he can not do it you need a supplier that can.

Back