Zgemma H2S Setup help

Jayster51

Hello all you good people.

Total newbie/greenhorn here looking for some serious advice. Got my new box today and now I'm near meltdown right now.

I was quite confident about setting it up but now I think that was misplaced as I am totally lost. I have found a person who can supply a line but after watching some videos on setting things up I am totally baffled.
So its still lying in the box and I am now thinking of returning it and buying a fully set up box which is more costly I know, or is there any guides available for newbies like me in setting up this box straight out of the box? What would be the best way to tackle this?
Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help/advice offered.

Thanks very much maxal, that seems ok I will let you know how it goes.
After this is it easy to set up the line?

If you install Wooshbuild following his instructions to the letter then yes it easy to setup your line.

Hi maxal, have managed to get to the point where I have got BBC1 and other channels up and running but am struggling big time with getting the line working. My provider has provided it in the format of of a copy and paste link and advised using FileZilla to edit the ccCam file. Tried that but it no worky and I am lost with what Wooshbuild is describing. Would greatly appreciate some advice please.
Thanks

Have you download the newcamd.list file from wooshmans instructions?? Thats where I got confused!!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The first time I installed the build (v3.03) my line wasn't playing ball either, in the end I tried the old IT Support trick of turning it off and back on and everything was fine!

Hi Jaystar, hopes this helps
C Line Setup CCcam.cfg should be supplied by your provider
1. On your PC, Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
2. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in’ root’ then press quick connect
3. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where CCcam.cfg is
4. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/keys
6. Drag your CCcam.cfg over to the Left box

On your Zgemma, Press Blue Button-System-Softcam Panel
1. Select Cam 1 scroll to ‘CCcam 2.3.0’
2. Green button to start
3. Exit

N Line Setup Newcamd.list should be supplied by your provider
1. On your PC, Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
2. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in’ root’ then press quick connect
3. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where newcamd.list is
4. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/keys
6. Drag your newcamd.list over to the Left box

On your Zgemma, Press Blue Button-System-Softcam Panel
1. Select Cam 1 scroll to ‘MGcam1.38’
2. Green button to start
3. Exit

Reboot Box

Hi folks

Thanks for your responses, but the line I was supplied with does not end in .cfg but hfs with a number preceding it. In the left box (local site) I can't find where CCcam.cfg is located. Sorry for the hassle guys, this is doing my head in!

Maxal thanks a million for this. It looks like I'm doing it as the video describes. However when I go to the box to start the cam I don't see CCCAM but something called mscam. Could this be the problem?

Back