ZGEMMA H2S Slyk 1, EPG missing information

Just installed Slyk 1 v3 onto my new Zgemma H2S, everything works flawlessly after the barebones setup (thanks KIDDAC)
Only issue is when I am on multi EPG with the tv in the top right corner. Not all program information is displayed so can't click on the program to record it.
If I go onto the channel and click info, the info is there but most channels missing this on multi EPG.

Any ideas?

menu/setup/EPG/XMLTVimporter...blue button then scroll down to Rytec UK & select, then Green button to save, then yellow button to update now, once done EPG listings should be fully displayed...or you could just leave it & it will auto update in the early hours of the morning or when ever it is set to auto update

Last edited:
Thanks, I have already tried that and it isn't making a difference, not sure what to do. Left it overnight and still the same

had full epg working , tried it yesterday , gone just shown a few channels , thought it would update , same problem

same :(

having the same problem with missing information on the epg :( and for some reason e4 doesn't work should be free to air? zgemma 2s open atv slyk 1

any one with ideas

I made sure I saved the EPG in my SD card which I use for all the recoedings and that all of the EPG locations point to that same folder on the SD card. That seem to cure the problem.

if you are barebonesing your box, and setting up from scratch. I recommend epg importer for your epg data.
If you use crossepg on openatv you have to install a very old version of crossepg as later release don't work on openatv. In fact crossepg is a pile of crap on any build and box.
As a backup, you can also turn on over the air epg. This will populate when you preview the channel in channel select.

menu, setup, epg, settings

show EIT now/next in infobar yes
enable EIT epg, yes

you can "no" all the other enable EPGS

also make sure you epg data is being saved to your hdd/usb and not internal.

Any reason why mine has suddenly stopped working? Using the latest version of Wooshbuild. Won't show any premium channels or data past 24 hours

If your channels aren't clearing you need to restart the softcam and/or make sure the box is definitely connected to the network (sounds like that could be it if it hasn't downloaded the EPG) - also make sure your line is active.

Back