Zgemma H2S will not flash latest ATV 6.2 for H2S

daylo

Hi

I have a zgemma H2S I want to reflash. For some reason it ignores the image file on the usb (formatted to FAT32) and goes straight to boot up.
Using the same usb and H2H file I have no problems flashing my H2H.

I have tried several different USB sticks (Scandisk Toshiba) and all the ATV 6.2Air Digital nightly downloads for H2S

Any one seen this before with H2S boxes ?

Thanks

Hi

I have a zgemma H2S I want to reflash. For some reason it ignores the image file on the usb (formatted to FAT32) and goes straight to boot up.
Using the same usb and H2H file I have no problems flashing my H2H.

I have tried several different USB sticks (Scandisk Toshiba) and all the ATV 6.2Air Digital nightly downloads for H2S

Any one seen this before with H2S boxes ?

Thanks
Just checking when putting usb in box are you using the rear usb and it should come up usb and then press power button on the front of the box.

Just checking when putting usb in box are you using the rear usb and it should come up usb and then press power button on the front of the box.
I have tried the front and back ports it goes straight to boot does not display USB - thinking about this my H2H does display
USB before FLSH

I have tried the front and back ports it goes straight to boot does not display USB - thinking about this my H2H does display
USB before FLSH
Or open the zgemma folder and if there's a file that says noforce rename it to force and will automatically start to flash

I think from memory the H2s will only flash from the rear port.Also just check you have the correct image h2s (not h2h)

IF you let your h2h boot up fully with the usb still connected when the box returns to boot after flashing, you will need to rework the usb before it will flash anything again, low level format then full (not quick) fat32 format.

IF you let your h2h boot up fully with the usb still connected when the box returns to boot after flashing, you will need to rework the usb before it will flash anything again, low level format then full (not quick) fat32 format.
Hi, sorry to jump on this thread but have similar issue with a H2S box. Managed to Flash by putting in rear and pressing power button on front however will not load up past 49 on front. Shows the Open ATF image so I know it has flashed. Any ideas please at all?

Hi, sorry to jump on this thread but have similar issue with a H2S box. Managed to Flash by putting in rear and pressing power button on front however will not load up past 49 on front. Shows the Open ATF image so I know it has flashed. Any ideas please at all?
There was a post about this a few days ago, open webif on your laptop and in the terminal window, type root, click enter, then paste in the infinity command line and click enter, the box will go to 98% and infinity will load as normal

There was a post about this a few days ago, open webif on your laptop and in the terminal window, type root, click enter, then paste in the infinity command line and click enter, the box will go to 98% and infinity will load as normal
Hi mate sorry didnt see that.
If I open web if do I need the Ip of the box?

Open up step 1 and click the first spoiler, then select your box, this will open webif

As @pabloescaban said there was a post about atv doing that the other day. I havent had it personally but apparently you can still open up webif and run the install command

IF there was a problem flashing via USB it must have been fixed as I've USB flashed two H2s systems & an H9s today with today's ATV (6.3) without issue

ATV 6.2 is the stable release, ATV 6.3 is still a working beta but shouldnt make any difference in the flashing process, I am unaware of any issues with the base ATV

ATV 6.2 is the stable release, ATV 6.3 is still a working beta but shouldnt make any difference in the flashing process, I am unaware of any issues with the base ATV
I have flashed 2 boxes last year with no issues. That's why baffled why this wont get past 49 and to setup

49 is where the system wants user input before it will continue, If you didnt get the 1st time setup screens & it just hangs at 49 showing ATV (think that's what you are saying), press the rear power button to shut down then power back on... see if it then displays 1st time setup on the TV, from memory I have only seen this once (stuck at 49 without 1st time display to TV), I think that's what I did & it booted up on the 2nd time of asking...or... I may have re-flashed it a 2nd time & it worked as it should (can't recall which I did but it didn't needed any further action to flash it).

49 is where the system wants user input before it will continue, If you didnt get the 1st time setup screens & it just hangs at 49 showing ATV (think that's what you are saying), press the rear power button to shut down then power back on... see if it then displays 1st time setup on the TV, from memory I have only seen this once (stuck at 49 without 1st time display to TV), I think that's what I did & it booted up on the 2nd time of asking...or... I may have re-flashed it a 2nd time & it worked as it should (can't recall which I did but it didn't needed any further action to flash it).
Hiya I will try that but I did flash it twice and sure I did give it a reboot as well and still the same

Back