Zgemma h2s with iptv subscription

Richied4y

read a few threads saying that the zgemma was a rubbish box when it comes to adding a iptv subscription well I had one added last week and can say I'm well happy with it I know it's more expensive but I think personally the quality and range of channels is superb I can only speak from my personal experience and I know their some poor servers but they r not all bad I would defo recommend it cost nothing to put iptv on your box get a 24 hr test don't think u will b disappointed

Never had any problems with zgemma h2s with wooshbuild iptv brilliant have to appreciate the time and effort that is spent to make this one of the best builds

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

That person who rubbished the h2s probably had rubbish internet

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

read a few threads saying that the zgemma was a rubbish box when it comes to adding a iptv subscription well I had one added last week and can say I'm well happy with it I know it's more expensive but I think personally the quality and range of channels is superb I can only speak from my personal experience and I know their some poor servers but they r not all bad I would defo recommend it cost nothing to put iptv on your box get a 24 hr test don't think u will b disappointed

The Zgemma is decent but it is a budget box. Many much better boxes from £100 mark. Faster CPU and pedigree . I have both.

Back