zgemma H2S won't flash

follow the steps in post #79 above first, If the box still wont FLSH the next thing to look at would be changing the power supply

After low level formatting usb correctly and again trying to flash my zgemma but failing after many tries, i changed the Mains adapter power supply and it works like a charm ;-) Big thank you to "BeakyFord" for the Help :emoji_(y):

not sure if its been posted, but try both front and rear usb ports

if you want to try my backup image - pm me and ill send dropbox link

Hi Guys,
Fairly new to this so go easy on me, been searching the forums looking for answers to my problem but struggling to find the cure.
I have a Zgemma H2s running on wooshbuild V3, I recently had the mains power off for about half an hour and when I turned back my box is playing up.
I have a blank screen with just the loading circle in the top left corner, the box is booting ok up with the green light on then searching for channels, it counts up but eventually stops at 00 then nothing.
I have tried to reflash the latest V7 wooshbuild but the box is not allowing me to reflash, I have previously reflashed the box with no problem with the same usb stick when I installed V3.
I have a line installed on the usb when I tried to reflash.
Any help would be appreciated thanks

Try with just the zgemma folder on the USB. I have read in the past that it has made a difference. I must admit I have loads of stuff on my USBs and they still flash, but worth a go.

BaseBuild will flash automatically if it is going to and you should just see FLSH on the LCD on the front. If you see USB / UPDT flashing, press the front power button, but this is very unlikely.

Thanks wooshman tried that without the line on usb, still the same thing happening, no FLSH or USB / UPDT showing on LCD just keeps searching for channels and the loading circle appears every so often, has the box had it?

Thanks wooshman tried that without the line on usb, still the same thing happening, no FLSH or USB / UPDT showing on LCD just keeps searching for channels and the loading circle appears every so often, has the box had it?

It's not seeing the usb, try another usb stick with just the flash files on it, make sure it's properly formatted first

Can you take a screen shot of how your USB looks when you plug it into the PC please?

You should see the zgemma folder
in that an H3 folder
in that 4 or 5 files

If it doesn't look like that then that is why it isn't flashing.

Is it USB3? If so use USB2.
Is it 32gb or less? If not, use 32gb or less.

Mine was stuck on a boot loop after my upgrade from Wooshbuild 7 to Wooshbuild Infinity corrupted.

Had terrible trouble trying to flash until I used this beauty of a utility, multiple sticks did not work, but this sorted it first time
Hi I have the same problem, the Dropbox no longer has file, do you still have a copy,
Having a frustrating with it all.
Hope you can help
Cheers

I know that this is an old post however, I went through five different flash drives all could not be seen by two separate zgemmas, I read about an Intenso drive which I purchased, loaded atv 6.3 onto this (without formatting the drive, straight out of the packet) and both zgemmas flashed immediately with no problems.
hope this post helps
regards
skaboo

Back