Zgemma h2s

Bhoy67

Hi Guys
Just joined today had the above box for 4 months noticed to day there was 82 new software updates after doing this the box got stuck at boot up so I reflashed with wooshbuild V but I think I have deleted the line/gift as none of the non free to air work.
Please help.

If you flashed then yes you have. Do you have a copy of it. If so you can put file on usb then Use cam importer. V easy todo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have you put the file on usb as cccam.cfg make sure that's it not cccam.cfg.txt or anything else.... if you want pm me your line details il create a file for you

Meatball thanks
I just put the original usb back in after flashing if I remove it and connect it to my laptop it says it needs formatting(would this not clear all info)sorry but I am really new to all this

Yeah it would. That usb is now set for the zgemma so would need another usb if you don't have one. Download filezilla we can send line over using ftp

Actually have you only flashed with the stick or set it for swap file and initialised it.

Just use filezilla now it's a good thing to know what to do anyway.....while that's installing on box go. Menu ))infomation)) network remember the ip

No that's right... only need the ip off box to connect.... so menu infomation network. Back to filezilla on laptop you put host is the box ip. Username is root. Leave password blank. Hit connect...... navigate to usr keys drop the CCcam.cfg file over the top or open the CCcam.cfg file and paste your info in

Hi Meatballs
cccam 0 size last modified 14/3/16
mg_cfg 3,954 size 29/08/15
new cam size 0 14/03/16
this is whats in keys files I dont know what info you want me to paste

Hi Meatballs
The only folder in keys with any data is mg_cfg none of them (3 files in keys) have been modified in recent times when I try to open any of them filezilla says that they are transferred successfully.
Not sure what you want me to paste.
Apologies for not knowing what Im at

Do you have a backup of your line file?
If you don't you will either need to contact your supplier to get a copy or buy a new one

code

Hi Meatball
I have my code pasted it and it did not seem to work got the code off the box supplier how do I PM you

OK pm me the details along with your email addy and il get a file created so you can just drop it in

Back