zgemma h2s

raymon

any help would be appreciated box stuck on boot red light on box doing nothing at all tried downloads wont go in to the box at the front and the rear just stays on boot any ideas ?

Use a different power supply
This is very common and a new psu works 99% of the time
When it powers up you can then flash it

What ampage were the ones you tried?
Should be at least as powerful as the original, preferably higher
Try a higher amp psu and it will boot up

What ampage were the ones you tried?
Should be at least as powerful as the original, preferably higher
Try a higher amp psu and it will boot up
Hi there, I've the exact same problem with zeggy h2h had a crap little 3.99 12v 0.5amp number and swapped it for another one similar 3000ma 12v. At first red light and "boot" was on the lcd but since swapping the psu it's just "boot" that's showing on lcd now. I've got most of the files on pc but haven't got enigma as I can't find it. Do i need the box to turn on or can I flash it while it's in boot? I know that's a stupid question and I'll probs get roasted for it lol. But wet behind the ears here I'm used to droid boxes. Any help or advice muchas gracias

You need to locate your box ip address if possible or go on here openATV Nightly Downloads the latest zip file extract zip file open zgemma folder if there's a file that, says noforce rename to force put the extracted zgemma folder onto formatted fat32 USB stick completely power the box off by white button put the USB with the zgemma file into rear USB port power box on then should flash your box for then once flashed get your box ip address and go down to all builds and select an image to install and follow there install guide

Last edited:
You need to locate your box ip address if possible or go on here openATV Nightly Downloads download the latest zip file extract zip file open zgemma folder if there's a file that, says noforce rename to force put the extracted zgemma folder onto formatted fat32 USB stick completely power the box off by white button put the USB with the zgemma file into rear USB port power box on then should flash your box for then once flashed get your box ip address and go down to all builds and select an image to install and follow there install guide
Right baz shweet advice am going to format USB and do this just now. Proud of ya

You need to locate your box ip address if possible or go on here openATV Nightly Downloads download the latest zip file extract zip file open zgemma folder if there's a file that, says noforce rename to force put the extracted zgemma folder onto formatted fat32 USB stick completely power the box off by white button put the USB with the zgemma file into rear USB port power box on then should flash your box for then once flashed get your box ip address and go down to all builds and select an image to install and follow there install guide
Is that openatv 6.0?
My fone is playing up, can't find 6.4 for h2h

having the same issue as above. Tried a different power supply (works on my other h2h) but this did not work.
Tried re-flashing ... renamed noforce to force and the display shows flsh, after a few minutes it goes to boot but remains stuck with red light.

tried removing the usb after flash completes and restarting the box, but having no luck. Any help would be useful, thanks.

Back