ZGEMMA H5.2S USB issue

Hi all,

My box was working fine until today suddenly developed some issue with usb, timeshift wont work, i initialized the usb & recreated swap etc & attempted to download etg via epg importer & epg wont show properly & box rebooted, keeps rebooting when any usb or epg related thing happens, can anyone help me figure out the issue? thanks

Use a different USB.
The box is obviously not recognising it
I resolved the issue, followed step by step guides and its working now, i think the issue was that after the issue happened, EPG & Timeshift were looking at wrong locations, anyway issue sorted. Do you know whats happening with the VM channels? A lot of HD channels say the official VM "We'll be back" message and some say "protecting your little ones - you may need to enter a pin" message even though all these channels are working on the VM Tivo box, no music channels work and a few popular HD channels like BBC1 etc are pausing, when i asked my provider he says its maybe due to VM making changes but i am not convinced, for example ITV 3 SD is working but ITV 3 HD says "We'll be back" message, how can this be? are you having same issues or is my provider talking rubbish?

Last edited by a moderator:
I resolved the issue, followed step by step guides and its working now, i think the issue was that after the issue happened, EPG & Timeshift were looking at wrong locations, anyway issue sorted. Do you know whats happening with the VM channels? A lot of HD channels say the official VM "We'll be back" message and some say "protecting your little ones - you may need to enter a pin" message even though all these channels are working on the VM Tivo box, no music channels work and a few popular HD channels like BBC1 etc are pausing, when i asked my provider he says its maybe due to VM making changes but i am not convinced, for example ITV 3 SD is working but ITV 3 HD says "We'll be back" message, how can this be? are you having same issues or is my provider talking rubbish?
Have a look here The end of VM card sharing is upon us

Last edited by a moderator:
music channels clearing on VM here, have you spoke to your provider? try running an AutobouquetsMaker scan as well to see if that fixes it

Back