Zgemma H5 2TC error message when backing up

Hi all,

I posted here last week asking about updating Zgemma H5 2TC as we were having a few audio problems, but we decided to leave it as it was because it seems to complicated for our very limited knowledge, however all but one or two of the channels have disappeared this morning, so I did a backup in preparation, when it completed the 4th line of the report said "tar: write error: broken pipe", what is this? and do we have a backup? because it also said "backup complete " but not backup failed.

This is the first step to maybe having to bite the bullet and attempt the update, but we are worried about messing it up.

Going to look on you tube see if there are any really simple to follow videos, unless someone can direct me to one from here?

Thanks
I placed USB into PC Kaspersky advised me there was a problem with the drive "Do a scan to repair it?) did that it said its okay now so I will try to run backup again later as I need to go out.........
Thanks again

silver
Okay that probably the reason, but its Ok I can easily do it again.

The Zgemma working fine again now hubby watching racing so cant do it yet (He is terrified to try to update incase we end up with nothing lol)

Back