Zgemma H5.2TC / Mutant HD1200

Hi all hopefully someone can help. I have what i thought was a Zgemma H5.2TC but after checking the info section it appears this box is Mutant HD1200. (Box has zgemma logo and H5.2TC)

Anyway, I've been having problems with Tuner failing / ABM, and have been attempted to re-flash and install Wooshbuild. I've formated a USB to FAT32, and tried Open ATV Zgemma image and HD1200 image. USB is Kingston, 4GB, and i have used it successfully to flash my Zgemma H2S.

I then tried to flash with software on the box itself,(Image manager) and now im stuck in a boot loop. More specifically the box displays boot, but never loads up. The red light doesn't turn green.

Any ideas? Assuming my best bet is to re-flash with a usb, but cant get it to work. Tried formatting (not quick) plugging into the rear (and the front) USB port with the power off and turning on.

Is there a trick to flashing a Mutant box rather than a zgemma?

Hi all hopefully someone can help. I have what i thought was a Zgemma H5.2TC but after checking the info section it appears this box is Mutant HD1200. (Box has zgemma logo and H5.2TC)

Anyway, I've been having problems with Tuner failing / ABM, and have been attempted to re-flash and install Wooshbuild. I've formated a USB to FAT32, and tried Open ATV Zgemma image and HD1200 image. USB is Kingston, 4GB, and i have used it successfully to flash my Zgemma H2S.

I then tried to flash with software on the box itself,(Image manager) and now im stuck in a boot loop. More specifically the box displays boot, but never loads up. The red light doesn't turn green.

Any ideas? Assuming my best bet is to re-flash with a usb, but cant get it to work. Tried formatting (not quick) plugging into the rear (and the front) USB port with the power off and turning on.

Is there a trick to flashing a Mutant box rather than a zgemma?

you first need to decide which box it is, which of these does it most resemble?
boxes.jpg

The box itself says Zgemma H5.2TC, how ever when i go to settings it says Mutant HD1200.

Also whenever i enter the IP address on google chrome, (WEB FTP Client) also displays Mutant HD1200.

IMG_6573.jpeg h5-2tc_orig.jpg IMG_6573.jpeg h5-2tc_orig.jpg

It's a Zgemma H5.2TC that has been flashed with a patched ViX build and then a software update has been run.
Because the firmware was patched from a Mutant HD1200 the software update will download the latest boxbranding for that box.

It's a Zgemma H5.2TC that has been flashed with a patched ViX build and then a software update has been run.
Because the firmware was patched from a Mutant HD1200 the software update will download the latest boxbranding for that box.

Ok so i need to re-flash with Zgemma Software, as pabloescaban says? Do you know if there's a different technique to re-flashing the H5.2TC rather than the H2.S

Also would using a bootloader help?

Thanks

You don't need a bootloader, just flash the latest image or build for your receiver.

Thanks I'll try it again later .

This is what got me into bother in the first plave. I came across an image in Image Manager, with the caption "Would you like to restore to this image?" so I did openvix-?.?.??.release-mutant1200_usb. Everything started loading. The next screen "will re-boot in 3 seconds". It is now stuck in boot mode! Cannot get access through FTP or SSH, and the usb is still inoperative.

He is taking the p!ss, it will be a freshly formatted drive with WooshBuild on it

Hi mate finally got it re-flashed and Whoosbuild Infinity installed. Now my problem is that the channels aren't clearing, however EPG is populated.

Before I started this I copied my CCcam.2.3.0 from (I think) USR/softcams. However I cant seem to find this folder now. Should I copy this to another path? Once that's in the correct location, how do I start the service etc

Hi mate finally got it re-flashed and Whoosbuild Infinity installed. Now my problem is that the channels aren't clearing, however EPG is populated.

Before I started this I copied my CCcam.2.3.0 from (I think) USR/softcams. However I cant seem to find this folder now. Should I copy this to another path? Once that's in the correct location, how do I start the service etc
there should be a cccam.cfg file in KEYS with woosh, just copy and paste the line in, save file and restart cccam

Almost correct but completely miles away :grin:
The line from your provider is pasted into CCcam.cfg, then you put the CCam.cfg file into usr/keys folder, or if the file is already in that folder, just paste your C line into it and close it.
CCcam2.3.0 is a softcam
Using wooshbuild, press red button>softcam panel
Make sure active cam is set to CCcam2.3.0 and click the green button to restart the softcam

Almost correct but completely miles away :grin:
The line from your provider is pasted into CCcam.cfg, then you put the CCam.cfg file into usr/keys folder, or if the file is already in that folder, just paste your C line into it and close it.
CCcam2.3.0 is a softcam
Using wooshbuild, press red button>softcam panel
Make sure active cam is set to CCcam2.3.0 and click the green button to restart the softcam

Getting there slowly! I edited CCcam.2.3.0 and pasted my c line and saved it. Will this be a problem?

Getting there slowly! I edited CCcam.2.3.0 and pasted my c line and saved it. Will this be a problem?

Probably because that's the softcam...you can try editing it again and removing the C line you pasted in and see if it works.
if not:
Go to plugins menu, press red....wait....
click softcams, find CCcam2.3.0 and click ok to remove it
Then reboot the box, go to plugins, press green....wait
then download CCcam2.3.0 afresh

Back