WooshBuild ZGemma H5.2TC

frazi

Hi,
Im trying to reflash/update my Wooshbuild but it says "Not enough space on /hdd! - Need at least 300mb.
I have tried to plug in a usb, formatted and initialised it but it still wont let me update.
I think the internal mem on the box is only 305mb , so not sure how to sort.
Is there anyway to make a usb or micro card the main memory?, or is there a list of unnecessary files that could be deleted to make space?

Thanks in advance

Before you reflash go to menu > information > network
Write down your ip address

Once flashed with openatv, Open up your web browser and in the address bar type in you ip address this will open up webif

Have a read through the instructions and follow them step by step and you wont go wrong

I give a try....thanks and i will let you know how crap I am later:unsure:

On zgemma remote, click menu>settings.system>storage devices>initialise> click your usb name.click red
after initialisation, click exit, exit back to blank screen, press blue>flash online/local, click online
choose openatv6.2 if it's in the list, if not, choose openatv 6.1, you may need to do this twice to get to openatv6.2, when it gets to HDMI settings, add infinity and hey presto, you have a new box running latest everything.
hey presto.jpg

yes only shows tuner A I have tried to bypass the wizard too still didn't how.
I added WB Infinity

there are only two download available and they didn't work... the box had v5 wooshbuild and all 3 tuners showing earlier so I know that it works and shows..
I decided to add afresh update build... kicking myself now..

Back