zgemma h5 constantly freezing

I can’t remember the exact sequence as I’m useless without checking on my box!
Press red button does that bring softcam manger up and then press that should see cam!

also when on you press TV, when on the channel you need,itv etc, when you then press red button for all, there should be another version of that channel there

Not to sure mate without looking I’ve never had to! I think there’s a plugin you could use echannelizer but not sure! Some other members will definitely know more on this side. I need to recap on certain things myself I’m getting left behind lol

I'm getting jus subtitles on channels for virgin line cam any one no why it happens on watch. sky One HD. Itv HD and mtvhd no pic or sound just black screen (not tunnelling) but subtitles are playing to what's supposed to be there

I'm getting jus subtitles on channels for virgin line cam any one no why it happens on watch. sky One HD. Itv HD and mtvhd no pic or sound just black screen (not tunnelling) but subtitles are playing to what's supposed to be there
What open atv are you on 6.2, 6.3 or 6.4?

you could flash online saving your settings, did you not say you were using cccam 2.3.2, is your line a c line or cws?

A word to the wise, you are currently talking on 2 seperate threads, more or less about the same issue, be better just to stick to the one as its about the same issue.

Back