slyk-1080

plugins:
cacheflush "this was installed but you dont need it"
Dsayers picon updater "not tested this yet"
E2iplayer
stalker qt

upload your newcamd.list to usr/keys folder
upload CCcam.cfg goes in etc folder

this was setup on tuner b so you will have to go configure this setup.
abm has been updated but go check it anyway for updates

download and extract the rar file then just copy the zgemma folder to usb stick
power off your box
put in usb stick at the back of your box
press and hold the little button on the front of the zgemma behind the flap then power on box

https://ufile.io/nlo487ec

Last edited:
im having a look at this today biff....as ive always used atv before how do you change network or box name on this system? with atv I used blue button, mounts, mount manager, change hostname.

have you setup your tuner correctly
go into abm and set it to your reigion update the config if needed rescan for channels
will give that a try mate but im sure I already did....another random one for you mate, I tried that pure2 and yes ican get it on, but damn will my network show my box and nor can I get FileZilla to work. Put any other image on and bang its there again and works fine.. lol

menu
setup
tuner config
tuner setup
disable tuner A if not using
go into tuner B configure this to your region press green button to save settings
disable tuner C
goto AutobouquetsMaker
providers
virgin uk
region change this to your Net Id
green button to save
go update provider files if needed
start scan

menu
setup
tuner config
tuner setup
disable tuner A if not using
go into tuner B configure this to your region press green button to save settings
disable tuner C
goto AutobouquetsMaker
providers
virgin uk
region change this to your Net Id
green button to save
go update provider files if needed
start scan
Will try again mate , when I flashed this to the box before that’s the message I got before I did anything. It loaded with that message , so I’ll try again now

Using B mate, changed all the settings to my net ID and working fine now lol .. ok need to put my line on? I ftp my long and I get a “ no config files found please set up cccam first ... my line starts with CWS thought that would be in the newcamd list

ive added both files above in first post FTP these to the reciever
mgcamd goes in usr/keys
CCcam goes in etc folder

yes newcamd.list goes in usr/keys folder

for whatever reason I cant get my channels working on vix biff, I put the softcam files on my stick and installed the ipk file but It says installed or removed with 1 error. I also ftp like I normally do via FileZilla but nothing happening...

Back