Cable Zgemma H7C faulty C Tuner

Tonystark7

Is the Tuner issue common on the H7C?

Cant run scan on autobouquetmaker without disabling c tuner , only started Yesterday?

Thanks

Tony

i have the ht7c and are use tuner c and no problems have you tried using tuner a our b instead

Is the Tuner issue common on the H7C?

Cant run scan on autobouquetmaker without disabling c tuner , only started Yesterday?

Thanks

Tony

When I was using ATV on my H7C I was plagued with tuner scanning problems.
I had 1 tuner set as terrestrial and the other as cable and it always tried to scan for cable on the terrestrial tuner and failed.
There are no issues using ABM on OpenViX so clearly not an ABM problem.

Hope you know you have to split the cable for tuner B and C cos they are both cable inputs.
i thought it split internaly just like the H5 2TC but it doesnt causing This error

No Tuner B is a twin Tuner and requires a single feed.

The Tuner worked perfectly for a year.

It isn't a Twin Tuner, a twin tuner is split internally and has one cable inlet at the back, yours is the same as mine and has two cable inlets at the back, either use an external splitter or disable tuner C, mine gives the same autobouqetmaker error unless i disable tuner C

I first thought it needed 1 feed trust me try a signal test then put the cable in other slot and test that.

I didn't think H7c had been out for a year yet
I had h42tc before and just swapped the cables over and got the same error as you
It took me a few days to figure it out

No Tuner B is a twin Tuner and requires a single feed.

The Tuner worked perfectly for a year.
i Think if it was working before tuner C must have been disabled and you wouldnt have been able to record 1 vermin channel and record another.

Hope ive helped and you get it sorted pal
let me know how you get on

Back