Cable Zgemma H7C Stuck on Boot

deejayh

Hi all,

I had a notification to upgrade, after restarting the box, it was on, but couldn't get a menu up. rebooted half a dozen times - without success!

So as I had some other images on, I went to reboot into another image - but i had no menu.

So I had a stupid brain fart - I would change the boot startup folder to say OpenATV. So I edited the startup file -Copied START_1 to START
boot emmcflash0.linuxkernel2 'brcm_cma=440M@328M brcm_cma=192M@768M root=/dev/mmcblk0p8 rootsubdir=linuxro otfs2 kernel=/dev/mmcblk0p4 rw rootwait h7_4.boxmode=1'
I then rebooted and NOTHING. All it was showing was BOOT
So I got a USB out and copied the zgemma folder onto the USB - Held in pushbutton - BOOT - that was all!! Arrhhhhhh!!
Tried 3 more different USB - all the same - NOTHING
Tried reformatting USBs with windows then Partition Wizard - NOTHING!
Tried OpenATV, Vix, Pure2 - NOTHING WORKS!!!! ARRRRRHHHHH!!

Been at this for over a week!
confused1.gif

Can anyone help and advise please
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all,

I had a notification to upgrade, after restarting the box, it was on, but couldn't get a menu up. rebooted half a dozen times - without success!

So as I had some other images on, I went to reboot into another image - but i had no menu.

So I had a stupid brain fart - I would change the boot startup folder to say OpenATV. So I edited the startup file -Copied START_1 to START
boot emmcflash0.linuxkernel2 'brcm_cma=440M@328M brcm_cma=192M@768M root=/dev/mmcblk0p8 rootsubdir=linuxro otfs2 kernel=/dev/mmcblk0p4 rw rootwait h7_4.boxmode=1'
So I got a USB out and copied the zgemma folder onto the USB - Held in pushbutton - BOOT - that was all!! Arrhhhhhh!!

confused1.gif

Thanks
I will help you

Hi all,

confused1.gif

Thanks
Hope it didn't smell when you had a brain fart:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back