Cable Zgemma H7C

Lalone

Hi all, I am after some help. My Zgemma H7C open atv won't update since I changed the faulty hard drive

Attachments

• 15584109984934733713596966547614.jpg
    15584109984934733713596966547614.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
What open atv are you flashing with is it the right one for your box as gray says format it to fat32 then try again or try grog free range build as that flashes and installs the image all in one go so you don't have to do it

the hdd needs to be initialised on the box first if using flash online, only use fat32 if flashing from usb

Hi, the box takes a 2.5" hdd inside the box which was working fine until I swapped it with a bigger memory(1tb). I have initialised the hdd & it records and pauses fine. The only thing it won't do is update via open atv online via the box. I am not sure what I have done wrong but I used to be able to update the box daily via the blue button.

Hi, the box takes a 2.5" hdd inside the box which was working fine until I swapped it with a bigger memory(1tb). I have initialised the hdd & it records and pauses fine. The only thing it won't do is update via open atv online via the box. I am not sure what I have done wrong but I used to be able to update the box daily via the blue button.
You only really need to update say once a month not every day

What open atv are you flashing with is it the right one for your box as gray says format it to fat32 then try again or try grog free range build as that flashes and installs the image all in one go so you don't have to do it
Open atv 6.3 & I do it via the box online.

try flashing it through usb
openATV Nightly Downloads

if it fails to flash take out the 1tb hdd and format it through windows to fat32.
or try a different HDD

Back