Zgemma H9.2S HELP Please

B19_ADZ

Hi All,

just looking for some help please, I have had this box a while now with no issues, I’ve been with my provider around 6 years I had a Zgemma h2s for around 5 years with no issues with service, however recently the service is buffering and freezing around every 30 seconds, running wooshbuild infinity and xe plug-in for service, got service app enabled, rebooted, reflashed, reset internet, it’s wired with Ethernet with internet speeds of 300mbps+, I’ve been in touch with provider, he says there is no issue with his service, I also have his service on iptv Smarters and to be fair it is perfect on there through fire stick but I prefer the layout and TV guide on Zgemma boxes, can anyone please help with any advice or further things to do/check? Thanks in advance

Hi All,

just looking for some help please, I have had this box a while now with no issues, I’ve been with my provider around 6 years I had a Zgemma h2s for around 5 years with no issues with service, however recently the service is buffering and freezing around every 30 seconds, running wooshbuild infinity and xe plug-in for service, got service app enabled, rebooted, reflashed, reset internet, it’s wired with Ethernet with internet speeds of 300mbps+, I’ve been in touch with provider, he says there is no issue with his service, I also have his service on iptv Smarters and to be fair it is perfect on there through fire stick but I prefer the layout and TV guide on Zgemma boxes, can anyone please help with any advice or further things to do/check? Thanks in advance
I suggest asking him to switch you to the stalker plugin which your box supports but it really needs a usb in the box at all times. Memory on h9s is tiny

Back