Zgemma H9 Combo

JohnnyO

Hi there

I have owned a Zgemma h9 combo for past 1.5 yrs. recently it’s started to repeat the IPTV stream and crash. I’ve done a reflash via the recovery option of switching it off then turning on with standby held. Anyone any suggestions please

moshibeth

TK Veteran
Hi there

I have owned a Zgemma h9 combo for past 1.5 yrs. recently it’s started to repeat the IPTV stream and crash. I’ve done a reflash via the recovery option of switching it off then turning on with standby held. Anyone any suggestions please
Have you got a usb or hard drive installed for extra storage ? Also what firmware have you flashed it with now

JohnnyO

Have you got a usb or hard drive installed for extra storage ? Also what firmware have you flashed it with now
I did the online flash; tried openatv firstly then did openvix and the same problem occcured. I have a pen drive in the back but don’t use it

moshibeth

TK Veteran
I did the online flash; tried openatv firstly then did openvix and the same problem occcured. I have a pen drive in the back but don’t use it
First thing i would do is make sure the usb is mounted (initialized) on the box. What method are you using to view your iptv ?

Ferret.

VIP Member
Might be worth trying another power supply it could be failing as the box asks for more amperage when you start to stream.

JohnnyO

First thing i would do is make sure the usb is mounted (initialized) on the box. What method are you using to view your iptv ?
Hi mate will try to initialise the pen again tonight. The script is being imported via my mobile from a script generator.