Zgemma H9s and IPTV question

loncell

TK Veteran
a friend just gave me a Zgemma H9s as he'd no use for it.
I'm going to use it as a freeview Sat upstairs plus I have a couple IPTV subs.

I was wondering as I tend to use my firestick for IPTV, is Jedi still the best option for IPTV on a Zgemma or is there new stuff knocking about ?.

a friend just gave me a Zgemma H9s as he'd no use for it.
I'm going to use it as a freeview Sat upstairs plus I have a couple IPTV subs.

I was wondering as I tend to use my firestick for IPTV, is Jedi still the best option for IPTV on a Zgemma or is there new stuff knocking about ?.
There are a few alternatives to Jedi! Like xtremity and XE but it might depend on what your supplier will allow with giving out the URL, I have used them all and Jedi Imo is the better option!

I have a URL as I originally used it with Jedi on a cable Zgemma. Only problem was it froze quite alot but I think that was the H2 not up to the job so I put it in Tivimate on a firestick.
I'm gonna put it on the H9s just for the odd game so if Jedi's still the preferred then I'll stick with it.
Just wondering, what do you set the buffering to in the newer Jedi version ? just seen there's an option unlike the older versions

I have a URL as I originally used it with Jedi on a cable Zgemma. Only problem was it froze quite alot but I think that was the H2 not up to the job so I put it in Tivimate on a firestick.
I'm gonna put it on the H9s just for the odd game so if Jedi's still the preferred then I'll stick with it.
Just wondering, what do you set the buffering to in the newer Jedi version ? just seen there's an option unlike the older versions
It's been a while since I had Jedi on my H9s!
You need service app installed and mine worked better on most options other than the 1497 one I think 1005!! I might have got the number wrong because I'm old! But you will see the options when service app is installed.
Also the box has low flash memory but can made into a faster box by increasing the flash with a 8gb micro card, a very easy process if you flash to Openvix via the blue button, on openatv you will need to FTP over !

Back