Zgemma H9S Box

any update to when the wooshbuild file will be released as I have mine and iching too get it set up as ipab image is dropping picture on me

any update to when the wooshbuild file will be released as I have mine and iching too get it set up as ipab image is dropping picture on me
Same as this, just received the H9S this weekend, have flashed with OpenPli would be really interested in Wooshbuild file (happy to test prebuild)

just received the H9s for playing with lol. where is best to get the openpli/openatv/vix etc or is it limied to pli at the min?

also wouldn't mind testing out a wooshbuild if they are looking to test a prebuild

Thanks for the heads up, yes I can see them on Fleabay for £99 at the moment. I thought if you bough direct from China you would have to purchase a set amount of boxes per order?

Is there a model available with a satellite and cable tuner or is it just the choice of singe satellite or cable?
Hi i have the H9s and have 2 questions.

1. How load a new image as Openpli with USB, because the traditional method not working.

2. Is normal that show low signal as 60% , because with Dreambox show 99%.

Thank you
It comes with Open ATV 6.1 as standard I just kept that and added a skyQ skin and stream editor 2.12, but if you want to add another firmware just must put the files on a usb go to flash online, click local, selected device (your USB) then it have your files there and click on bootlegs.bin

No idea what image to go with for this box, interested in using the stalker portal how does one go about getting this on there?

Cheers

i bought the h4 and it didnt last 2months!!

the 9t can it support vm and iptv running along side no probs? looking for a new box to punt haha

Back