zgemma h9s se image

i dont use the android side of the box now so is there a way to uninstall the apps and the firmware as well using dream explorer its been a while just cant seem to find weere they are stored on the box to delete through dream explorer
dream explorer is enigma2 plugin so i would say no , anyway android is on seperate partition and from what I have read once you install android it cannot be removed.

thanks for your help as i said i dont use the android side of the box anymore as you say its a waste time all i use it for is my iptv and normal tv channells just thought there would be a way with dream explorer to get to the android image and remove it or if you cant remove android image were is the apps saved to in the android section what i put on so i could remove them they must be stored some were on the box and i was asuming i could delete them using dream explorer thanks any way cheers

thanks for your help as i said i dont use the android side of the box anymore as you say its a waste time all i use it for is my iptv and normal tv channells just thought there would be a way with dream explorer to get to the android image and remove it or if you cant remove android image were is the apps saved to in the android section what i put on so i could remove them they must be stored some were on the box and i was asuming i could delete them using dream explorer thanks any way cheers
When booting to android can you still FTP the box and does it look different to enigma2 file system? You could try that way and see if there's any files to delete

Alternatively reflash but I'm not sure if a settings restore will bring back all apps

if you had looked at link I think it is possible to remove android but I would check partitions are correct ones

Most if not all images have openwebif installed. Are you sure you're using the correct IP address for the box? Also trying webif on the same network as the box

Which is better I already have a h9s but am looking at the h9se or the h11 any opinion on which is better of the two?

Back