Zgemma h9t installation

ack

Gonna get one of these from a guy on here is there a guild anywhere from opening the box what I need to do .i got cable have checked YouTube and searched on here and googled I dont seem to be able to find anything.im looking for something step by step . I also need to put a vm line on thanks

Have read loads on here but can’t see nothing from scratch these seem to be problems people have when already installed will keep looking

So this box is no good for cable ? I got kryptview with line all moved so was looking for new box

So this box is no good for cable ? I got kryptview with line all moved so was looking for new box
Have they gone on all boxes was under impression it was just kryptview with having no support thanks

You can buy a new cable box but how long are remainder of channels going to work.People are blaming server for lose of channel but vm are removing services and if into sports.Hence why i said read lol

Provider boxes of sky and virgin paid service work.

Reactions: ack
You can buy a new cable box but how long are remainder of channels going to work.People are blaming server for lose of channel but vm are removing services and if into sports.Hence why i said read lol

Provider boxes of sky and virgin paid service work.
Ye think I’m getting the message like I said thought it was just kryptview (they all gone over to radio and movies now say channel moved to hd) so that’s y I thought get zgemma h9t cause it’s hd but if there going thanks

He means if he got a combo it would be affected by lose of channels on 28.2 and virgin

providers boxes work

Back