Zgemma hd channels

mrblue

Alot my HD channels do not work on zgemma. The same provider with same sub is perfect on firestick, ive reflashed zgemma box but still the same. Provider knows little about zgemma and can't help.

Is there a reason why channels could stop working on zgemma but be ok on firestick, this has only recently happened.

Ive use service app 5002 but have tried other stream types.

Im actually getting the sound coming through ok but not the picture

Correct 99.9% of stream providers have changed from hevc264 to hevc265 hence why they won’t work as your dosnt support the correct codec

Alot my HD channels do not work on zgemma. The same provider with same sub is perfect on firestick, ive reflashed zgemma box but still the same. Provider knows little about zgemma and can't help.

Is there a reason why channels could stop working on zgemma but be ok on firestick, this has only recently happened.

Ive use service app 5002 but have tried other stream types.

Im actually getting the sound coming through ok but not the picture
What model zgemma is it ?

H2S.

Do newer boxes like h9s support it?

No plugin i can get that will support it?
No, there's nothing you can add to the box to decipher the HEVC streams, the chipset isn't physically capable of handling them.

H9 or any other 4K enigma2 box will open them easily

H2S.

Do newer boxes like h9s support it?

No plugin i can get that will support it?
That's the issue box is to old and will not play the newer streams.
The new boxes do yes but I would not be using a h9s personally.

That's the issue box is to old and will not play the newer streams.
The new boxes do yes but I would not be using a h9s personally.
Yes Just as stated just setup one of my old zgemma h2s boxes to help mate out , just for live tv one provider all channels play other provider fhd channels black screen with audio :ROFLMAO:. I did have both these setup on his magbox via iptveditor but something changed and they stoped playing via editor stb portal.

Apologies. I understood you but my first question was if a plugin existed to add the codec. My second question was did xstreamity an option.

Two different questions but yes its clear now the answer is no to both

Apologies. I understood you but my first question was if a plugin existed to add the codec. My second question was did xstreamity an option.

Two different questions but yes its clear now the answer is no to both
And I answered your first question stating there was no plug-in that would change the codec and xstreamity is a plug-in which it’s the box that needs the codecs not plug-in

I have a h9s too, so agree its a better box than my previous h5, but I just use it as a freeview box, I just find watching iptv on Android is better, sharper picture quality than watching on E2, for me it is anyway, but of course each and everyone of us have our preferences.

Back