Zgemma HS stuck on boot

Thanks for the help .

Still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong - box goes into FLSH fine, than at the end just get 'boot' which doesn't go anywhere. I've had some success with pressing the power button on the front and bashing the remote, but that's pot luck. I can only think it's something to do with the power cable, but no idea why that would cause an issue. I had it working yesterday up to wooshbuild install, but I think I went wrong by not installing a usb drive when promoted as part of that process, and now I'm back to square one. Might have to bin the box and get another.

Thanks for the help .

Still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong - box goes into FLSH fine, than at the end just get 'boot' which doesn't go anywhere. I've had some success with pressing the power button on the front and bashing the remote, but that's pot luck. I can only think it's something to do with the power cable, but no idea why that would cause an issue. I had it working yesterday up to wooshbuild install, but I think I went wrong by not installing a usb drive when promoted as part of that process, and now I'm back to square one. Might have to bin the box and get another.
Nope.
You need a new USB stick
Put it in the box and initialise it then run grogbuild command line

Use grogbuild instead of woosh as much more up to date but your must keep a usb mounted in the box all the time

Grog68 - The home of Grogbuild FreeRange - build for all ...

Cheers. Grogbuild is great and I've got it running. However, getting an IPTV service to load on it seems impossible. Have put in the details via the script during install and also used jedi plugin and using code in the browser terminal but channels won't load. Have checked using VLC on PC from my provider and logins etc. are working. Any clues where I'm going wrong?

Back