zgemma i55 app code

thanks to everyone for educating me on errors ive been making trying to install free iptv trials. a couple of problems i keep having though. i am using zgemma i55 with wooshbuild infinity 3.0.8 and open aptv 6.4. i have the xe downloader plugin installed, and also have an app code number within this. as i understand it, once i have paid a iptv sub, i need to send this number to supplier who then activates my line for me to import channels and epg. but every provider that i am trying doesnt ask for this number. they send me m3u url and things to put in a portal which is above me at the moment. i appreciate that people arnt to keen to reccomend iptv providers so am at a dead end. if i had any hair i would be pulling it out by now. thanks again

if they have sent you m3u url then use jedimaker for live tv and xstreamity for vod and series they both use same m3u type line.
example:
Code:
http://your.iptv.com:8080/get.php?username=user&password=password&type=m3u&output=ts
search this forum for Jedi Maker Xtream.pdf and read it.

thanks to everyone for educating me on errors ive been making trying to install free iptv trials. a couple of problems i keep having though. i am using zgemma i55 with wooshbuild infinity 3.0.8 and open aptv 6.4. i have the xe downloader plugin installed, and also have an app code number within this. as i understand it, once i have paid a iptv sub, i need to send this number to supplier who then activates my line for me to import channels and epg. but every provider that i am trying doesnt ask for this number. they send me m3u url and things to put in a portal which is above me at the moment. i appreciate that people arnt to keen to reccomend iptv providers so am at a dead end. if i had any hair i would be pulling it out by now. thanks again
So if he has sent you an m3u then you need e2mbouquet maker I explained on one of your other threads you created what you needed to do and give provider for xe

as i understand it, once i have paid a iptv sub, i need to send this number to supplier who then activates my line for me to import channels and epg.
NO!
1. You send him the code and he adds it at his end
2. Once you have tried it FREE for 24h and are happy with all channels and everything, then you take a short sub

Don't pay anyone anything until you have tried all channels

Back