Zgemma i55 Good News about Pausing etc IPTV :)

Fair enough, I never use Betas especially in its early stage unless there's a benefit to updating .

yea, same here mate, I am always wary of most things in beta form, it's basically try at your own risk really lol, but 6.3 may be ready or nearly ready when my sub ends as it's not for another couple of months yet, just need to see how it goes, so it will either be 6.2 or 6.3 if it's ready in time.

Any luck getting pause to work for you mate ?
@NazoDoop , no, no point in me trying, provider already said his service doesn't support it so no point in even trying and believe me I did try a lot of things at the start thinking it would still be possible, but no, if the provider doesn't supply the service then it won't matter what you do.

Talking about providers, is yours a reseller or has his own server setup etc ? If hes any good please pm me details if hes taking on any new subs mate eh please ? 4K would be a bonus too, not 100% essential but a nice bonus to have, you can let me know, cheers mate. Oh. EPG has to be excellent too, thats another thing.

Sorry to revive an old thread. Did you guys get to the bottom of the pausing feature? This doesn't work on my i55 Plus running OpenATV 6.2 and Whooshbuild Infinity. I also get an error message when pressing the help button "The media portal plugin is not installed - Please install". I then try to install it but it just errors before saying Execution finished!.

Cheers

Very. Just gives me a load of errors about not being able to write etc... I'll try it again and see if I can see what the error is. For not it's not terribly important.

Back