Zgemma I55 IPTV box issues

If the box says update hold power button in for about 30sec then let go it will start to flash
I have flashed it and still goes back to loading bouquets..cant get out of it..dont know why it is doing this, is there a reset I can do.. sorry I'm no expert in this at all.

Try reflashing with openatv 6.4 don't see point in software update when it's easier to flash with a clean install and all latest updates

Try reflashing with openatv 6.4 don't see point in software update when it's easier to flash with a clean install and all latest updates
Great, I got it back.. does anyone know how I can get it ready for iptv without doing a factory reset. If I can avoid it. Please, explain like I'm an idiot.. which is not far from the truth..lol.. I would appreciate it so much.. zgemma h2h box with old suppliers plugins and programs..just want to clear it out..

Great, I got it back.. does anyone know how I can get it ready for iptv without doing a factory reset. If I can avoid it. Please, explain like I'm an idiot.. which is not far from the truth..lol.. I would appreciate it so much.. zgemma h2h box with old suppliers plugins and programs..just want to clear it out..
Have you a new supplier already as they should offer guidance on setting up iptv mate usually people press green for plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and look for your providers plugin

Give us some more info what arey
Glad you got system running again but I thought you were going flash with openATV 6.4 so it was clean image.

Moshibeth I should have said got URL,user and password from supplier so trying to keep it simple. So jedi yeah but is there a plugin I can use for running just vod.

Back