zgemma I55 IPTV box

Can't remember the process off the top of my head, will let you know when I get in tonight if you can hold on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if you can set up the i55 with a portal like you do with stb emulator , http address from iptv server then add mac to the server and your good to go ? fully working with epg just like what i have on my sheild with stb emulator pro . or can u only add your iptv list the way it says on page 1 .. cheers

You would need to create your own m3u file or simular,You could get a file of an iptv suplier and just reconfigure it to your own list and add it to the box

Hi There, I have a IPTV test line but have no idea how to get it working with my zgemma H2h, I have followed the instructions below and have got upto step 11-12 but can't find the channels?

1. First , Download putty from http://www.putty.org/
2- Second , Install putty.
3- open putty .
4- typing host name : local ip address for box
5- Connection type setting : Telnet
6- click open
7- type after login: root then press enter
8- Copy the URL i have sent below into putty just after ~#
9- press enter
10- wait for installation
11- check your bouquets "favourites"
12- there should be a new bouquet
13-select a channel

Any thoughts as to where i maybe going wrong or a link to some alternative install guides would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I have pm's disabled but if you've tried everything in that thread and still can't get it to work let me know and I'll pm you

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Anyone know if you can set up the i55 with a portal like you do with stb emulator , http address from iptv server then add mac to the server and your good to go ? fully working with epg just like what i have on my sheild with stb emulator pro . or can u only add your iptv list the way it says on page 1 .. cheers

Hi leeroy, im keen to know if you ever got your i55 box fully set up?

I obtained one yesterday. I can flash any image onto the box no problem. Currently have ipab.tv image installed. I can also get my channels into one catogery. The trouble I am having with it is managing to get all my channels separated into different boquets and to get the epg to link to import. I was hoping by now someone would have a complete image to make it a lot easier. Any help from anyone else would be greatly appreciated TIA

Thanks for that input keith. I already know that, the ipab images start from the atv image. As I said I can get my iptv on it no problem. but its the sorting of channels into the boquets that's causing the problems for everybody aswell as importing the epg into the said catogories.

bax699 you need to go to epg importer enable on right then press blue button sources if the sub from your provider has bouqet on the script then you should see in the source list us iptv ukiptv inernational1 and rytec middle east tick each green tick by ok then save green button. on menu page of epg press yellow button manual then import should be aroun 15000 events. But this only depends on provider scripts

Back