zgemma i55 plus frozen on wooshbuild infinty logo

A box running infinity that didnt require the infinity command, now that is magic :LOL:

Looks like it just got stuck on booting and the box didnt flash after all
I restarted it and its now stuck on that screen again. If i manage to get it back on again. Is there some thing i can do to reset it. As theres obviously an issue, cus i had crash log pop on the screen

Me again. My box now is stuck with the open atv logo on the screen. And a red light on the front of the box. What to do now? Thats flashed with 6.3

Cheers for all the help guys. Really appreciate it finally got it sorted, turns one of my mates is a secret zgemma fan. I took it to his and he's got it all up and running. Thinks it may have been my usb that was at fault.
Again thanks so much for all your help and suggestions

Last edited:
Cheers for all the help guys. Really appreciate it finally got it sorted, turns one of my mates is a secret zgemma fan. I took it to his and he's got it all up and running. Thinks it may have been my usb that was at fault.
Again thanks so much for all your help and suggestions
I would remove the first pic mate your naming provider in picture not allowed or us view and edit and blank it out but glad you got it sorted mate enjoy watching TV now lol

Back