Zgemma i55 this is how to flash new image

Do you have putty if so go onto putty type your box ip address in press connect it will say login as type root then press enter then enter this command wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Yes mate i have putty i have flashed zgemma star s and 2s boxes for years also technomate been doing satellite stuff for 18 years and IPTV since its arrival. This issue with the new i55 was a full memory my box to flicker after trying to install TSmedia from that point my box froze on the openatv splash screen so i tried to re flash box until i realized the memory was full. I ftp to the receiver via filezilla removed tsmedia from extensions and bobs your uncle it freed it up and now works fine, thanks for all your help and support much appreciated

I would mount a USB or hdd so it uses the hdd or usb memory instead of internal memory
so if i have this right, you can leave a usb or external HDD in the USB port and use that as memory for the machine? i think there is a card holder on the back for extra memory ?

i have a spare fat32 32gb usb stick i'll use that , is there a process to set it up?

• Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.

• Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
thank you

oh ok sounds interesting

I use putty all the time however when i paste that line ito it nothing happens?
1.ip address
2.root
3.paste line
4.?

everytime i try to load a plugin or skin etc i get the blue screen of death any ideas why this is happening and why my plugins are failing to load? i have mounted extra memory space so can't understand why nothing works? strange

Anyone able to help here, I’m running i55 plus on whoosh, I made a complete backup of my image and flashed to other box’s before, Iv now updated a couple of things and made a new complete back up , swapped the files to a usb but it won’t flash to any box’s now. Can’t remember if I had to take some of the files and add them to an open ATV file for it to work last time .

Any help apeciated

Not sure that images taken like this work now with wooshbuild infinity, few other users having similar issues.
for the time it takes, maybe better, (and quicker) to flash WBI and add the updates you want manually each time

Not sure that images taken like this work now with wooshbuild infinity, few other users having similar issues.
for the time it takes, maybe better, (and quicker) to flash WBI and add the updates you want manually each time

Thing it’s I’m going to be setting ap a couple of box’s, I’ve had the complete back up from 1st time on a usb and it’s flashed box’s every time but now I’ve changed a couple of thinks and complete backed up again it won’t flash, would starting from scratch and the backing up work do you think ?

i don't know but others have had problems trying to use backups to flash boxes with, maybe easier to flash each one seperately.
if you flashe new WBI and add the extras, make a backup and try it, it either works or it doesn't, if not, you'll have to do the other boxes one by one

trying to flash a I55 plus box however after I turn the power on the front screen goes from green and after three seconds to solid red and nothing happens.
Any advice please

Back