Zgemma i55 this is how to flash new image

Yes mate put the zgemma file onto USB including those 2 single files power the box completely off then put the USB in there is a little reset button hold that in keep it held in power box on then logo will start flashing then let go and it will flash

Thanks for reply tried that and nothing happens. Should have added I have flashed H2S and H2H boxes several times. This is first time with the I55 plus.
Tried several different pen drives, all formatted to fat32, press and hold reset whilst powering on but nothing happens.

Again thanks for reply,
The two single files were in the zgemma folder. Not sure what you mean about no force to force ?

Open the zgemma folder if there is a file that says no force rename it to force you need those 2 single files aswell what is on the openatv file put the zgemma file onto USB then those files aswell I found out off YouTube search how to reflash zgemma i55 plus it shows you on there

Changed the file name and tried yet another pen drive as per your advice. Watched as YouTube video but it didn't show anything different to what I did apart from the file name change.

Windows is not the the best for formatting drives..... install bootice on computer and format drive to FAT32 format.
Once drive has been properly formatted then follow advise that has been previously posted.
Be sure there is “no” other files on the drive other than zgemma folder. I do not recall of the top of my head the folder that needs opened (within zgemma folder) that has to be edited to “force” and NOT “noforce” (if needed)
Once that has been done put USB drive in rear port, turn box off then on again.
If you have downloaded the correct image from OpenATV and formatted with bootice (FAT32) format, removed any other files from drive prior to flash and “not” have any other USB ports active it will reflash the box.

If you do not have details at hand or backed up be sure to FTP into enigma2 before you flash box to backup any important information first.

Last edited:
Update,
box crashed at initialize usb drive, again I have tried several USB drives but it crashes at same bit.
I have reflashed the box and same thing happens at same stage.
If I don't initialize the USB everything installs no problem. Until I try to import my iptv line it then states that line invalid or expired, checked with supplier everything is ok at his end.
Any advice.

I flash opened 6.3 with no issues via USB and go through the basic set up options, time zones, internet connection and language.
Get up address and on computer connect to box by clicking terminal and password root.
Paste opkg wooshbuild infinity ipk into browser box restarts with wooshbuild splash screen. Box asks is it ok to initialize USB drive, when I say yes box crashes if I say no I can carry on with install, choose skin and download plugins. When I try to import line box either crashes or says line id invalid or expired. (Supplier confirmed neither is the case)

Back