Zgemma I55

slyuser

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if you could shed some light on this box.

Seen a few posts on here regarding the box being as good as the mag boxes. Seen a few on sale on flebay and the images they post show a very nice sly friendly user interface.

From here i can see that it uses openATV which i think what wooshbuild is based on, so would wooshbuild work on that box. it seems to have gone very Q on that front,

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if you could shed some light on this box.

Seen a few posts on here regarding the box being as good as the mag boxes. Seen a few on sale on flebay and the images they post show a very nice sly friendly user interface.

From here i can see that it uses openATV which i think what wooshbuild is based on, so would wooshbuild work on that box. it seems to have gone very Q on that front,
Yes it will run any atv or vix image but wooshman will have to make an image for it if he hasnt already

is someone able to send me a quick quide on how to set this up?

I have a iptv sub to add. this could be the perfect answer to moving away from the h2h box. if the right image can be loaded with epg....

regards

is someone able to send me a quick quide on how to set this up?

I have a iptv sub to add. this could be the perfect answer to moving away from the h2h box. if the right image can be loaded with epg....

regards
Why don't you just use your h2h for IPTV?? Works exactly the same

Your H2H box is perfectly acceptable for IPTV, It works perfect and is as powerful as the box you are looking at, if not better with the extra bits on your current box. Save you spending money you really don't need to m8

Back