Zgemma i55

Jase

I currently have 2 Zgemma 2s boxes. I was thinking of buying Zgemma i55 to put iptv on it. Now contemplating just putting iptv on both Zgemma 2s boxes. Can't decide, any thought's, advice?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I have a h2s and i55, can't fault either. Only problem I had with i55 was epg importer but both are good.
It's the older Zgemma 2s I have not the h2s that's why I was curious if Zgemma i55 would run far better with iptv.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I don't really see much difference in either really, as long as there connected to internet thru Ethernet cable. On difference is I have free to air on h2s. Picture is same on both and same speed when changing channels. Only had both around a month or 6 eeeks.

You should be able to put it on the 2s then test it the 2s isn't a fast box so it may struggle if it does then get the i55.

I've set up 3 of the 2s on iptv through the epg this week and the work quite well to be honest, it's quite a slow box compared to the h2s but can confirm works fine on 2s.

Mag 254 box is much better for iptv,used zgemma's,vu+ etc but mags are way better and less trouble in my opinion.

Back