ZGemma iptv EPG offset?

The only way you can do it is via the xstreamity plugin as the EPG is all done via your provider so it is them that have the issue but in xstreamity you can go in and set the offset to -1. You cannot do this in the Jedi plugin
Not sure about this - I have extremity on my zGemma and the time offset is 0 and its EPG is correct. But using IPTV bouquetmaker and EPG Importer it is an hour out.

Not sure about this - I have extremity on my zGemma and the time offset is 0 and its EPG is correct. But using IPTV bouquetmaker and EPG Importer it is an hour out.
Mines exactly the same. Xtreamity fine but bouquet epg one hour out. That’s at least three people in this thread that are in the same position. Must be a setting some providers are just not getting right on their epg (maybe when the clocks change?). Maybe some provider has an idea what our providers need to do to sort it out as mine is clueless with enigma2. He only does firestick and mag and says he’s never had epg problem until I’ve started using enigma2 box

Thanx. That solves that, saves me faffing about. Need to find another provider who’s got their epg fully sorted and get multiroom while I’m at it. Xtreamity is good for the vod but can’t use it for general tv viewing, has to be enigma2 box for me personally.

I have the same issue as you with the EPG and provider just keeps saying EPG will be fixed soon. When I did the trial it was all perfect and when I paid up EPG went wring and bouquets are a total mess and service has been on and off for the last few days. I don't mind exstreamity for vod much prefer Jedi for live tv as can record and set timers and have EPG for full days instead of now and next.

I don't mind exstreamity for vod much prefer Jedi for live tv as can record and set timers and have EPG for full days instead of now and next.
Snap! .....but that’s only when the epg is correctly synced :cry:...hence this thread :grimacing:

Abu posted this on another forum so try it and see if it fixes the issues lol

ATV changed the way that their time is done. One of the packages does not update cleanly so requires a reinstall, set your time again after that

opkg install --force-reinstall tzdata tzdata-core tzdata-europe

Abu posted this on another forum so try it and see if it fixes the issues lol

ATV changed the way that their time is done. One of the packages does not update cleanly so requires a reinstall, set your time again after that

opkg install --force-reinstall tzdata tzdata-core tzdata-europe
Tried it. Definitely updated files as log showed files updated from 2019 to 2020. Was hopeful after restart....but alas still ‘one hour out’.
The thing is it can’t be a system wide issue as virgin epg is perfectly fine, as is the US channel epg which makes absolutely no sense....unless the problem lies only in the providers UK epg xml file config.
My provider says he’s played about with it and if he offsets manually it sorts out epg on enigma2 but then throws off the epg on other devices by an hour.
Seems some apps and enigma2 don’t like the epg settings for some reason whereas other apps are fine (like iptv smarters).
Ideally needs a clued on iptv provider to help out here as to what the issue could be.

Tried it. Definitely updated files as log showed files updated from 2019 to 2020. Was hopeful after restart....but alas still ‘one hour out’.
The thing is it can’t be a system wide issue as virgin epg is perfectly fine, as is the US channel epg which makes absolutely no sense....unless the problem lies only in the providers UK epg xml file config.
My provider says he’s played about with it and if he offsets manually it sorts out epg on enigma2 but then throws off the epg on other devices by an hour.
Seems some apps and enigma2 don’t like the epg settings for some reason whereas other apps are fine (like iptv smarters).
Ideally needs a clued on iptv provider to help out here as to what the issue could be.
Did you delete epg before importing the epg again.
Menu/setup/epg delete epg.
Lol you must have the same provider as me.

Did you delete epg before importing the epg again.
Menu/setup/epg delete epg.
Lol you must have the same provider as me.
Nope that I didn’t do. Thought the data itself is fine so didn’t bother; thinking if time issue is solved the data will automatically show up correctly. But in the interests of being thorough I shall do that later on tonight when I get a chance.
Why? Is he as frustrated with you as mine prob is with me lol?! I bet mine’s thinking...’y the f*** does he want to use an old box?’ lol!

Nope that I didn’t do. Thought the data itself is fine so didn’t bother; thinking if time issue is solved the data will automatically show up correctly. But in the interests of being thorough I shall do that later on tonight when I get a chance.
Why? Is he as frustrated with you as mine prob is with me lol?! I bet mine’s thinking...’y the f*** does he want to use an old box?’ lol!
I don't use provider's epg so no lol
And don't think it worked as another person said it didn't.

Yeah if using jedimaker in playlist settings you can select no to use providers EPG and select Use rytec UK EPG.

The fault is at the provider end and not the end user unless you are with my provider which non of you can be as he says I am the only one who has said anything about it so he says and his service is fine and I should use xstreamity as I can set the offset in that.

Back