zgemma issue

kniightsy

hi guys so i have the solo vu se and zgemma h2s but when plugging both into bt homehub 5 by ethernet cables its causing the router to freeze what is the issue ??? would a work around be to connect one box by wireless tp links ?? so at moment can only get one box on yet this week had openbox running fine with same ethernet cables? and zgemma at same time . but when solo and zgemma on theres an issue ??

are you using extensions for the homeplugs? If so try from socket to socket, I had this issue when using both plugs on a twin socket and I had to split them to a socket each, long shot but hope it helps, oh and reset the homeplugs as well fella

not using homeplugs have bt home hub with two ethernet cables going into it one from zgemma hs2 one from solo vu very shortly after plugging the solo ethernet in bt ub loses all internet removing ethernet it resumes ..even weirder have been using a openbox for weeks where i plugged solo in , internet goes off both tv lose connection laptops the lot . its a headscratchers ..

Ip address conflict?
Try resetting the router. Usually little pin.
Then with all devices off, 1 by 1 power them on.

Do you have the same mg_cfg file on both? Logging enabled? Usually just enabled on one would cause an issue but just throwing it out there lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Do you have the same mg_cfg file on both? Logging enabled? Usually just enabled on one would cause an issue but just throwing it out there lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
. not sure about logging enabled , i was using the solo and openbox no problem with the line lad set up , then i took out solo and set up zgemma and images and had it for a week to see how it works this afternoon took out open box put solo vu in both by ethernet direct into bt router it cause whole broadband to go off and zgemma to freeze .. missus just been in saying her channels are off how come im watching the boxing on sky , when i told her not sure why its not working you can imagine her response just plugged the ethernet from solo to bt hub went off again???

i sorted it , because im dumping openbox i left its powerlead in it plugged in solo and it fitted and worked obviously theres a different electrical outage ,changed leads for appropriate boxes .
a miracle they work . open box is now in a dark cupboard .. solo and zgemma are working i believe,, as they say i made a schoolboy error,, people did say it was a learning curve on here
thanks for the help chaps

Back