Zgemma micro sd card for everything

milu316

I am running the woosh buiild

How can I get the zgemma to use the sd card for everything? I've gone through some old topics and none of the suggestions have worked for me. Does anyone have a precise method to get it working? Do you even need a swap file?

I've tried different combinations and I can't get it to work.

Also is there anyway to get the epg menu to be like the tv menu with the categories listed vertical and being able to step into and out of each one whilst in the epg?

I use an 128gb microsd for swap, timeshift, epg and recordings but you will have problems when flashing online and backing up/restoring settings if you don't use a small usb as well.
I've got one of the tiny sandisk sdcz33 drives in the back for this.

I use an 128gb microsd for swap, timeshift, epg and recordings but you will have problems when flashing online and backing up/restoring settings if you don't use a small usb as well.
I've got one of the tiny sandisk sdcz33 drives in the back for this.

Do you have to have a swap file on the sd card?

Do you need one on the usb?

I've formatted it to ext 4 and changed the settings, it wasn't showing up before.

If it does need a swap file can i add it without wiping it or should I start again? I tried adding a swap file when it was formatted to ext4 but it doesn't show up in the list of devices to add a swap file.

Last edited:
You can aim everything to the sd card if you like.
it just takes going in to the menu and moving stuff about.
plugins can be dragged and dropped in the root of the sd card easy enough

A lot of people don't bother with a swap file.
You can get it working on just the microsd but it's not worth the candle, stick a small usb in the back.
What build are you using? This is my Mount Manager settings:

Mount Manager.jpg

Back