Zgemma or mag256

why record when you have a catch up service with most iptv subs anyway,its pointless,but that's just my opinion

Mag would be my advice it is just so easy to set up family friendly everything is simply laid out its just a breeze to use and you have only got to read these forums to see that many people do suffer problems using the zgemma plus you can also record on the mag 256. I have used iptv on my zgemma H2s,LG TV ,Nvidia Shield TV Box and my mag 256 which is my main device in my living room and I find it by far the best device of the lot to use for getting the most out of iptv

I've had iptv on zgemma and mag and while you might hear people say on here "oh the Zgemma lay out is well better". Performance wise the mag BLOWS the Zgemma out of the park. Quality streaming in HD is flawless and with catch up no need to record

Mag would be my advice it is just so easy to set up family friendly everything is simply laid out its just a breeze to use and you have only got to read these forums to see that many people do suffer problems using the zgemma plus you can also record on the mag 256. I have used iptv on my zgemma H2s,LG TV ,Nvidia Shield TV Box and my mag 256 which is my main device in my living room and I find it by far the best device of the lot to use for getting the most out of iptv
That sounds good then mate who can supply me with a mag256 and a good iptv service?

I've had iptv on zgemma and mag and while you might hear people say on here "oh the Zgemma lay out is well better". Performance wise the mag BLOWS the Zgemma out of the park. Quality streaming in HD is flawless and with catch up no need to record
That sounds good mate who can supply me with a mag256 and a good iptv service??

DO NOT BUY YOUR BOX OFF EBAY AS MOST ARE CLONES. You can go on the makers website Informir, they recommend resellers, a good reseller is World of Satilite.com.

Back