zgemma s2 box sever done

webby88

hi i have only had my box for about 2 months and have had nothing but trouble with it server got turned off the moved to a new one to it constantly losing all channels for up to half hour to a few hours ever other day. i have message the guy i got the box from but not received any messages back. the server has been down now for 2 days only get the free channels. really considering going back to sky any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

where u get it ebay request line here add to your box get a free day trial and test on sat when football on for best results as lots only switch box on for it

hi i got it from ebay. tried getting ebay involved for a refund and to send it back.
ill gie it a try thanks

yeh new to the box a friend told me about them.
but now stuck wasted money.
would it be best to wipe what ever need wiping and start again ?

Or install WooshBuild for pure ease. WooshBuild contains a plugin to put your line on the box from your USB stick. Or read Kiddac's bare bones setup guide as this gives instructions on how to ftp your line.

o yeh i used filezilla to change server last time it went down
thanks for all the information. ill try some of these tomorrow thanks again

From speaking to friends who have never had a sat box before and then they have purchased a zgemma (before I got to them to buy a decent box lol) from Zgemma Star Satellite Receiver's - Official Store. I have passed over Wooshbuild to them with his guide and they have been up and running with 60 mins from unboxing to enjoying all the sky channels. Every single one of them have said how easy it was to use following the detailed setup guide provided by Wooshman.

I woudl never tell anyone to buy a "pre-loaded" box, do it yourself and get a line from here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...ecommend-good-server-satellite-june-only.html making sure your read the first page and get a line from a VIP or VET member's suggestion and you will be enjoying TV for many moons to follow.

It maybe too late for your first outing in the world of satboxes and lines but we all have been their, made our mistakes and learned from them. Hope you get things sorted and back on the road to enjoying your zgemma

Back