zgemma s2

martcool

hi there can any one help is it easy to install new vix i am new to this i do have a openbox i done that one ok but i want the blue hd on this one and want to record the other side cheers for any help martin

I will inbox you a tutorial now Martin. As it is a YouTube video and I don't think allowed to post the link on here.

ok i should be ok then can i just put 1 sat in back of box at mo i dont have too thanks so i can flash it useing the new vix and after i done that i come back see what i need to do next cheers mate

Yeah depends on what your using to flash it with mine rejected several usb flash drives before would say usb on front panel instead of constantly saying boot. Make sure format usb to fat 32 and as soon as see usb displayed on front panel press the on button and it will say flash. Blue hd skin is easy to add once flashed. The tricky bit might be adding your line. Let us know how you get on.

new vix its on not its just scaning for channels now so when that done i be back lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ----------

hi right i done that its restarted but i sill have nothink it just says openvix on it cheers

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ----------

i dont have any channels on it i can see all i see is open vix on the screen help lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:37 AM ----------

hi i have found channels but there all over the place i sill dont have blue hd is cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:14 PM ----------

hi there i have worked out now i have the blue hd but all the channels are sill ever were how do i get it like sky is there a step buy step what to do after i put on this new vix from here cheers

Back