Zgemma sat signal

alan36

TK Veteran
Hi i have zgemma h2h i have all sky HD clearing except a few csuse it says no sat signal yet on sd channels i have strong signal on sd versions of the ones that are missing can anyone help also sky premier league hd and sky one hd clear in sky ROI but not in sky UK im baffled

Have 90 per cent of hd but sky one sky witness atlantic documentaries history one and 2 rte 1 rte 2 dont clear

When it was working for me a few channels wouldn't clear.

For your no signal possibly alignment issues. What percentage do you get on ITV HD?

Have it a few weeks now been working great

And the seller has all his HD working thats why i put up my post in case im doing something wrong

Snr 80 agc 98
What image and date version?

You can try XML update on vix this is in tuners and scanning. For openatv it will be where ABM is.

If it isn't installed you can see if it's in plugins, download plugins then system plugins it should be near the bottom.

In XML update choose fetch then try an automatic scan and see if you can find the channels that had no signal

Blind scan means do not use xml file to probe what is on the satellite. Blindly search for channels. I must stress that the XML file in ABM is not the same as the one used by scanning in Enigma2.

To save you going around in circles, update the satellites xml file using xml update in the tuners & scanning/reception menu. (On OpenATV you may have to install it first).
Perform a manual scan. , single satellite ( not just transponder) , no to network scan, no to clear before scan. If you get 880+ services, your reception is good.

Tanks have 90 per cent of hd channels coming through but sky one sky history sky premier league witness atlantic rte 1 rte 2 say no sat signal yet sky one hd and sky premier league hd come through on ROI but not on uk

You are missing about 100 channels. You need to tweak your dish/lnb. Select one of the problematic channels, then go to signal finder, it should pre-load that transponder. Gently press one of the edge of the dish at a time and see if the signal improves. If that doesn't twist LNB slightly to change the skew.

Back