Zgemma star 2s premium channel issues

Gazz4289

Hi guys need help all my premium channels are just a black screen. Have tried all the usual stufd reboot, network connections, rescan and network reboot. No joy so far. Not the most technical so if anyone can help please?

Thanks.

Hi guys need help all my premium channels are just a black screen. Have tried all the usual stufd reboot, network connections, rescan and network reboot. No joy so far. Not the most technical so if anyone can help please?

Thanks.

Possible that your line/gift has expired?

Its a set up with a guy who sorts that side out for me he is out tonight so have turned to here as want to see the big fight tonight lol. Have checked the line and it looks active and setup don't know how to check if it has expired?

Its a set up with a guy who sorts that side out for me he is out tonight so have turned to here as want to see the big fight tonight lol. Have checked the line and it looks active and setup don't know how to check if it has expired?

Probably best that you text him then as the premium channels will clear if you have an active line/ try going into softcams, usually blue on the remote/softcam panel/ restart cams

Just tried that buddy still no joy. Sent him a message but he hasnt got back to me. First issue with the box and on a saturday night with a good boxing fight due...

did you reboot your router aswell as the box
best thing to do is unplug everything and give everything a fresh connection
unplug router from wall socket and unplug box from wall socket
wait a couple mins and plug router in and wait for it to connect to the net...once its connected plug your box back in

Back