zgemma star 2s

dicdoc

hello all i am gonna kill myself/aaarggh.followed how to set up my gift card/line.through your forum step by step,god knows where i am going wrong,got sky skin working all channels there,on openvix i think.tried 138,135 still cant get the channels,phew,:whacko: anyone can you help me get it up n running,bear in mind i am totally thick when it comes to computers, i have ftp'd the n line,tried rebooting,starting/stopping the soft cams.tried everthing i can see on the forums,:eyes:dicdoc,

Yes. I have downloaded those two files from another post on this site. which stated to paste my nline code into the newcamd.list file using notepad and i have done that with and without deleting what was already in the file. I have also tried my nline code starting with 'N:', starting with 'CWS =' and starting without either of those which was a mentioned idea on another post. I do recall that i havnt installed the picons folder though so im not sure if that makes any difference?. thank you

Can you describe how to input your line manualy i assume via the remote or am i barking up the wrong tree.

dose your notepad file look like this if not change it with the correct details.
CWS = server3.cc 20042 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
then rename the notepad file to newcamd.list
make sure you have the mg_cfg file
make sure both files are in usr/keys

once set up where did u get line is it cfg or new camlist did u get from server provider then we will work from there i assume its sky have u tried users etc or just right click when on cfg or newcam list and edit thats how u manaually edit

Back