ZGemma Star 2S

Hi Guys. Hoping someone can help me out. I have a ZGemma Star 2S. I flashed it with Sucmnsee's latest image. I have setup according to the idiots guide. I have tried a 24 hour test line before but could not get it to work. Today I have time on my hands so have requested another 24hr test line but when I go to file explorer, usr, key and select newcamd file there are no lines available to edit so cannot enter my test line. Can someone please advise what I should do in this scenario?

Just replace the newcamd.list file with the test line file it should be named the same newcamd.list by ftp.

Thanks leader I have started to go down this route I've never used FileZilla or any these ftps to transfer files before but had just downloaded FileZilla. Do you know where I find the details to enter into host, username, password, and port, to allow me to do a quick connect to my box?

Last edited:
What line are you using cline or nline as there is an easier way to add the line to your box if you cant use filezilla

Host is your ip address. to find that using your sat box press menu/ information/ network ip is at the top. port is 21

Can't do it manually as there is no longer a line that I can edit in the box the file is blank when I open it and reads 'This line is not editable' when I try to open it further. I cannot connect to box using above settings as it requires a 'host' name also.

Go into TSpanel and press files explorer,go down the list untill you come to usr and click on that,its right down the bottom of the list,then click on keys,then click on newcamd.list,you can delete the details in there and enter your details using your the remote like texting on your phone,make sure you save the line

I have tried this first. The problem is once I am in keys, I then goto newcamd.list open it, and it's blank if I try to type nothing happens when I press ok again it says 'the line is not editable'?

Last edited:
Thanks *ste* I will give that a whirl

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 PM ----------

Magic that worked a treat. The line begins with N: xxxx I just pasted it into the file. Do I need to do anything else now? mg_cfg also resides in keys folder should I replace with anything its the standard file that came on the box?

Mg_cfg is standard you need to delete n and change to CWS like this
Make sure your line is in this format:

CWS = Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

not*

N: Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
Ok I have just done this also seen on another thread it should read CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING PORT = 21000
CWS = Server.ne0000xxx etc
I have just entered it as above rebooted the box then restarted MGcam 1.38 via Tspanel, softcams. Then I have scanned again for channels it tells me it's found about 193 videos and 100 radio?? I presume this is nowhere near what it should find??

first of can you view premium channels ie sky1 its recommended not to start cams in tspanel just softcam/ci only but if it works leave as is. For scanning channels are you doing full scan menu, service searching, automatic scan green ok then
autoboquetsmarker, delete bouquets then start scan

Back