ZGemma Star 2S

No what I did was just go to start scan.. I have just followed what you said it's carrying out the automatic scan at the minute and found 301 channels at 22% I'll let you know how it goes once I've finished following you thread instruction. Thanks for your help with this it's much appreciated.

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ----------

Ok so followed your instruction 'done full scan menu, service searching, automatic scan green ok then
autoboquetsmarker, delete bouquets then start scan'. Automatic scan came back with over 900 channels start scan came back with I think about 193 channels but still don't get premium channels only freesat it looks like. Rebooted after the scans to and no luck

Sounds like your just picking up FTA via autoboquets.

Have you set your autoboquets up properly. Sucmnsees instructions below.

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland custom to your area custom by pressing right or left.
Green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Hold power Restart

Your box has picked up all the channels on the auto scan therefore You can still access your channels by pressing tv on the remote. Then pressing the green button for satellites (that is if VIX is the same as openatv). Or going to last scanned bouquet.

The auto bouquets are basically just favourites lists, so you can easily access the channels.

Last edited:
I followed the idiots guide when flashing the box and setup the auto bouquets from there which is same as what you have just described. I don't seem to get any premium channels at all either. It's turning into a bit of a job I will prob leave it for today and start again in the morning. Think in of flashing the box again cause I did that I while ago just invade I have disturbed something but do you guys reckon I had entered the line correctly as per the previous posts cause that was my primary concern to begin with..

All channels will appear in epg regardless of line working it sounds like you've changed something in abm setup so you will be best off reflashing. Also next time you setup rather than starting mgcamd 1.38 in tspanal try menu setup softcam/Ci and restart cam from there

Ok I will do exactly that thanks for all the help and advice today I am learning a lot if nothing else and sure I will get this goin at sooner or later

Hi Guys thought I'd continue the thread I created previously so you can see what has been tried already. But basically as posts above I have now re-flashed the box whilst following the tips I gained from this posts aswell as the idiots guide. I got another 1 day free trial but same issues no premium channels available. I was thinking bout loading a ccam server instead of mgcamd which I have tried twice now. Would you guys agree or think I should be tryin something else next. If your in agreement if someone can give me a few pointers on how best to change this over it would be much appreciated.

Back