Zgemma star h1 and IPTV?

manmilk04

I have a star h1 box and currently got a sub, ive been told it will be going off soon through vermin and i need to be prepaired for the big one. what do i need to do to get iptv on the box and get it ready for a sub? or is it worth me getting a new box that runs iptv a lot better and reliable, I would want all the channels that you would get with a vermin sub or more if possible, movies, sport etc. any help would be much apreciated....

with my h1 i found xtreamtv and xcplugin lite worked the best for my box,any m3u to bouquet just did not work very well the stream would stop and freeze the box.im useing openatv 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity.

with my h1 i found xtreamtv and xcplugin lite worked the best for my box,any m3u to bouquet just did not work very well the stream would stop and freeze the box.im useing openatv 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity.

Sounds like the h1 isnt the ideal box for iptv, I want something that is half decent and that dosent gliitch like the current setup if that is possible, I dont mind buying something else if its going to be reliable, you got any recomendations? cheers.

Sounds like the h1 isnt the ideal box for iptv, I want something that is half decent and that dosent gliitch like the current setup if that is possible, I dont mind buying something else if its going to be reliable, you got any recomendations? cheers.

If you give an idea of your budget, whether you want a Sky or VM look or are happy with whatever it looks like, then people should be able to offer some suggestions for a new box.

For the best IPTV experience you're going to need decent speeds, a box that's hardwired to the router or alternatively homeplugs, but most of all a good provider. Take a few tests and stick to short subs till you're happy with the service and the support.

If you're willing to take time to learn about IPTV and how it works then I'd say your viewing experience will be better than you've had via cable, IPTV has come on in leaps and bounds since CS went black.

I was looking to spend £100-£150 max on a box, ive ways had VM look but it isnt a deal breaker, my speed is 50mbps but can get that boosted for a few quid more, box wlli be hard wired also. As for lines like you say its a bit hit and hope but I tried quite a few over the years and certain channels still always glitched, I just thought it was part of the parcell. Im willing to read up on IPTV and get clued up on it if theres any good posts on it, thanks for the heads up and info, ile look forward to some suggestions and thanks for the replys.

Back