Zgemma Star H2 - Cable

AntonM

Hi folks just looking to see if anyone can shed any light on the problem i have..

Box came new with OpenATV (n) i have flashed to Openvix 4.1 as none of the 4.2 versions have been letting me flash....

Problem that i am having is the signal is about 29% which i have seen on other posts too which have seemed fine, i have the adapter connected to a cable into a splitter.
I only get a black screen i have the VM line enabled (test line for now) and just giving me a black screen, i have used Auto Bouquet and its setup the net id etc.

Help? Thanks lol.

Anton

The signal reading 29% is a bug in the software all zgemma cable receives display this. Dont worry.
Make sure line details are entered correctly.
Both the tuner config and ABM should have the same net ID.
Have you started the softcam?
Could probably do with a little more info from you regarding your setup as it's hard to know what you have carried out or not.

Ahh right good to know!, line is correct tuner and abm is the same, openvix 3.1 004.

Ill try it again after work

Thanks so far mate.

Just about to try an actual service scan im sure i already have though..

Im sure the line is correct too it goes like

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = servername port username 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

[Tuner Configuration]

Tuner A: not configured
Tuner B: ATBM7811 (DVB-C)
Configuration Mode: Enabled
Network ID: 00002
Used Service Scan Type: Provider
Provider to Scan: Virgin Media UK (6952)

[Auto Bouquets Maker]

Virgin UK: area 00002 Glasgow

From the Vermin box on wall it is a virgin decibel attenuator then cable down to a 3 way splitter then a cable into my router then a cable into the box, cables i have in the box are Vm Cable, Ethernet, Hdmi, Power.

Thats all i can think of..

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Anton

Have you done an automatic scan in service searching? Not in autobouquetsmaker

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah came up 3 channels found or something, i am now getting free tv in standard definition, i had to change swap channels marked as yes, done a auto bouquets search gave me 405 channels...

You should get over 600 channels on a service scan not 3. Your bouquets are about right

When i click Automatic Scan the spinner is just going and going hmm maybe the openvix 4.1 im using has a problem?..

Not as of yet mate not sure if its a bug on the software im using.. as i couldnt get latest openvix 4.2 to flash to the box?...

Hmmm. That is strange. Possibly it is the version. Where dya get it from?

Aahhh. Keep it going. It will get up to the 50's then look like it's not doing anything. Stick with it it takes ages

Hmmm. That is strange. Possibly it is the version. Where dya get it from?

zgemma.tv must have not been giving it long.. now i know the cable/signal is fine as bbc one works but not hd guessing all VM HD is in premium (subscription) im usually into my satellite but fancied a change... lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ----------

Aahhh. Keep it going. It will get up to the 50's then look like it's not doing anything. Stick with it it takes ages

279 just now at 54%..:)

Got 502 channels in end or something like that but some are looking weird i will post a picture, ones like itv2 are not working but maybe thats down to the line?..

Could be. Are sky one and comedy central etc working. Paid channels?

Got premium working now the channels show up as DVB something, just done a AutoBouquets scan and now showing correctly thank the lord!!, now i will be doing a backup! thanks for everyones help :grin: also its working via CCcam will need to sort the mgcam issue out its mgcam 138 i tried maybe its the format of the line..

Cheers

Back