Zgemma Star s2...Recording Disk full error "Solved"

ACEA

Zgemma Star s2...Recording Disk full error "Solved"

I'm using mtpockets OpenATV v4.2...Press Menu, Setup, Recordings & Timeshift, in Recording settings scroll down to "Instant recording location" and change "default ect" to... /media/hdd/...Press Green button to save and exit.

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 PM ----------

Also in Timeshift settings... disable "Automatically start timeshift after' by pressing over at the "OK" button.

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 PM ----------

Press the Green button to save and exit.

dillyp70...that was my first ever post as I'm a newbie...but learning from this excellent site...as you rightly pointed out my instructions above re: Recording disk full error...should be done after setting up your usb by pressing..Blue button...scrolling down (past Plugins) to...Harddisk...Initialisation...then...convert to ext3 to ext4...exit. Reboot. Then set up your swapfile by pressing...Menu...info panel...Plugins...SwapManager...Swap size 512mb...Green button...wait to complted...Red...then Yellow. EXIT and reboot...Then follow the fist post above instruction. SLAN

Actually just came on to ask for help about all of my recordings failing after 1 hour due to a disk full error, despite having an empty 128gb memory stick, so this is most helpful.

How do I go about initialising my flash drive on OpenVix?
The steps above aren't quite what I see on my menu

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Menu
setup
system
storage devices (if not there format hdd on pc)
Initialise again

Menu
setup
vix
swap manager
create blue.
256mb. Wait
yellow to autostart
green to start
red to close

Reboot

Menu
setup
system
epg
settings
epg location.............../media/hdd.

Menu
setup
crossepg
configure
storage device............"ur usb"

Menu
setup
system
recording and playback settings
default movie location......./media/hdd/movie/

Menu
setup
system
timeshift settings
timeshift location............../media/hdd/timeshift/

Thanks! Will I need to reinstall the EPG after doing this as that's currently stores on the flash drive

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Give over, or I will close the thread, The posts were not reported, I found them while going through recent posts. I found them unhelpful, and condescending, that is why they are no longer here.
If there is a problem, by all means report it, don't start/finish a row in the threads, It only serves to cheese the mod team off, as they then have to cull the thread.

End of discussion

Back